Thursday, August 4, 2016

Prepping for school in a creative way

Since 2 of my daughters attend the school where I teach, I get to do some parent volunteering there as well.  Because one of my hobbies is making cards, I make birthday cards for each of the faculty and staff at the school for the PTF.  I appreciate that it forces me to get my supplies out and use them, when I would otherwise feel I'm too busy.  I'm part of a Stampin' Up stamp club that meets once a month to make cards.  We make three cards together and get to visit with friends.  My two stamping buddies from club have the same problem of finding time to stamp outside of club, so we got together to get some more cards made. We each ended up with 6 cards and 3 boxes.  We even had a few mistakes we needed to cover up that made the cards even nicer than we envisioned. Bring on the birthdays!




No comments:

Post a Comment