Thursday, December 1, 2016

I Have..., Who Has...?


I have seen several sites using "I Have, Who Has?" cards to get their class moving and reviewing. The other day I saw this mitosis meiosis loop game on the TES website. I took the words and definitions and put them into the "I have, who has" format.  Then I decided that I wanted a template to easily allow me to do this with other topics.  Here is the template I made in docs.  It'll allow 19 words/concepts into the activity.  When I printed it out two-sided the other day, the front and back matched up nicely--I was worried they'd be off.  All of the cards are now laminated and ready to go.

I did the activity today with my class.  This is when I discovered a design flaw in my cards.  I forgot when I print on both sides of the paper, the left side of the first page lines up with the right side of the second page. We only went through half the cards when we got to the card that said we were finished.  The other half of the cards had their actual definition on it!  My students were good sports about it.  As soon as class was over, I fixed the document and my template.

No comments:

Post a Comment